Sunday, May 29, 2011

Erica Kaylee


Erica was born a little over a month ago and life will never be the same again.

It has been five years since we had a brand new baby in the house and even though I thought I knew what I was getting into, there were things I forgot (like, nursing every 2 hours even after the first 2 weeks) and new things (like having four kids in school with assignments, projects, and after school rehearsals). 


But I wouldn't trade little Erica for anything in the world.  We are so glad she is here.  In the middle of the night when she wakes up I struggle to my feet and wander over the the crib.  While half-asleep, I nurse her, and when she finishes I put her on my shoulder and feel the sweet little angel cuddle up to me and go to sleep.  Her little head full of black hair brushes my cheek and I kiss her and fall in love with her all over again.  I am so blessed that I could have my dreams come true five times.
Me and my five girls!

Little hairy elf ears

Snuggles

Pretty eyes

Tiny hands

Lots of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment